Alright, not plural. Hug.
Sorry for the poor quality photos, I was just not having much luck getting a good shot!
Pattern from MagKnits
Yarns Used: Lion Brand Homespun in Edwardian, Gothic and Williamsburg
Comments: Please note that the pattern (as of this post) is wrong in MagKnits. I've notified Jen and she's notified the editor of MagKnits. The shrug is done in K2P2 ribbing - beware the repeat * marker, it's placed wrong in the pattern. And the first sleeve is short 11 rows...after the last increase, work 11 more rows before beginning the armhole shaping. Comments from the designer are posted on Craftster. Anyway, once I got that straightened out, I knit it up and it flew off the needles. I should point out that I knit this pattern in the round for the sleeves, going flat for the armhole shaping and back, and rejoining into round knitting for the 2nd sleeve - I hate seaming - and it seemed to come out just fine - plus, it meant less finishing as I just carried all the yarn right up inside the sleeves as I did color changes, so there were hardly any ends to weave in! As for the yarn, Homespun, while it makes a nice relatively soft drapy fabric, is a rather splitty yarn. I'm not real thrilled with it, and the boucle texture made the hug look rather chunky. I'm happy to have it though, and may even knit up another!