Monday, August 28, 2006

Wooly Morning Glory Pillow

Remember the Red Poppy Pillow that I designed for For the Love of Yarn? Well, I've been working all this time on a knit version and I finally have it completed!

I'm pleased to present the Wooly Morning Glory (and no, I'm not making up that name - the flower on the left is really named that!)! Just as fun as it's crochet counterpart, it's a great way to add some color to your living space. Who needs boring ol square pillows anyhow?

:D

The Pattern for the Wooly Morning Glory is now available in the Free Pattern section of my shop! Go over, enjoy, and be sure to send me photos if you make one :) it would give me such a kick to have an "internet garden" of sorts of various poppy and morning glory pillows popping up!



If you're having difficulty finding the free patterns, they can be found by going to "original patterns" then "free patterns" :D Enjoy!

1 comment:

amy said...

that is so cute!

i'm so glad i popped into your shop the other day (well popped in the online sense!). i can't wait to get my yarn, it looks beautiful!