Amongst these items are:
- my very first knitted object - a 1x1 ribbed scarf knit out of Berrocco Uxbridge Tweed in Newcastle Coal, Indigo Tweed and Oats & Barley - thanks to this scarf, I have no fear of purling!
- Miscellaneous catnip mice - from when I first learn how to knit and for seaming practice
- Needlework Tote from Frugal Knitting Haus - knit double strand using miscellaneous Acrylic yarn. I modified the pattern to knit it in the round and to learn how to pick up stitches. Incidentally, the pattern has an error in it - if you look closely at the image in the pattern link, you will notice that the handle opening is not centered. I don't have my notes any longer, but if you choose to knit this one up, you'll want to make the appropriate adjustments.
- Potato Chip Cookies - fantastic, tasty and highly addictive. See the recipe here.
- Miscellaneous gift items whose photos are being held until after the holidays soas not to ruin the surprise.